NOTICE: Texas Children's Pediatrics Woodlands will soon move to a new location. As of 10/31/16, the practice will be located at 17580 Interstate 45 South, Suite 160 The Woodlands, TX 77384. In preparation for the move, we will close at noon on October 27 and be closed all day on October 28.
Thank you for selecting Texas Children's Pediatrics Woodlands. We work closely with patients and parents to maintain health and address health problems as they arise. If you're a parent looking for a pediatrician, you are welcome to take a private tour of our clinic and meet our pediatricians.
Our team provides a wide range of services for infants, children and adolescents including:
- Prenatal counseling
- Newborn and infant care, including state of Texas-required screenings and circumcisions
- Comprehensive well-child visits, including immunizations for all ages
- Adolescent care
- Allergy treatment
- Treatment of acute and chronic illnesses
- Routine lab work and screening
- Developmental, hearing and vision screenings
- Camp; school and sports physicals
- Minor emergency care, first aid for pediatric trauma, including repair of minor lacerations
- 24-hour emergency call service
Our physicians have received extensive training in the unique health care needs of pediatric patients. Patients are seen on an appointment-only basis.
For urgent matters after hours, an on-call physician is available.
Texas Children's Pediatrics Woodlands has privileges at CHI St. Luke's The Woodlands and Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital.