Thank you for selecting Texas Children's Pediatrics Woodlands. We work closely with patients and parents to maintain health and address health problems as they arise. If you're a parent looking for a pediatrician, you are welcome to take a private tour of our clinic and meet our pediatricians.
Our team provides a wide range of services for infants, children and adolescents including:
- Prenatal counseling
- Newborn and infant care, including state of Texas-required screenings and circumcisions
- Comprehensive well-child visits, including immunizations for all ages
- Adolescent care
- Allergy treatment
- Treatment of acute and chronic illnesses
- Routine lab work and screening
- Developmental, hearing and vision screenings
- Camp; school and sports physicals
- Minor emergency care, first aid for pediatric trauma, including repair of minor lacerations
- 24-hour emergency call service
Our physicians have received extensive training in the unique health care needs of pediatric patients. Patients are seen on an appointment-only basis.
For urgent matters after hours, an on-call physician is available.
Texas Children's Pediatrics Woodlands has privileges at CHI St. Luke's The Woodlands and Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital.