The physicians and staff at Texas Children's Pediatrics Town and Country at West Campus thank you for selecting our office. We are a group of pediatricians whose primary concerns are the health, nutrition and development of your children. We strive to provide the most current diagnostic and treatment services for infants, children and teens as well as comprehensive supervision of their health needs.
Our team provides a wide range of services for infants, children and adolescents including:
- Prenatal counseling
- Newborn and infant care, including state of Texas-required screenings
- Comprehensive well-child visits, including immunizations for all ages
- Adolescent care
- Treatment of acute and chronic illnesses
- Routine lab work and screening
- Developmental, hearing and vision screenings
- Camp, school and sports physicals
- Saturday appointments for ill patients
- Minor emergency care and treatment
- Same-day appointments for ill patients
- Wart removal
- ADD evaluations
- Ear piercing
- 24-hour emergency call service
- Separate exam waiting areas for newborns and adolescents
- Asthma care, including lung-function testing
- First aid for pediatric trauma, including repair of minor lacerations
Our physicians have received specialized training for caring for pediatric patients. Our office holds open appointment spaces to allow sick children to come in immediately. Please schedule well child visits ahead of time.
We use the emergency rooms at Texas Children's Hospital and Memorial Hermann Memorial City Medical Center depending on the nature of the emergency. Also, we now have admitting privileges at Methodist Hospital - West Campus, newborn nursery.
New Patient Registration Form
- Please download, print, and fill out and bring the new patient form and medical records request form to Texas Children's Pediatrics Town and Country at West Campus along with a copy of the front and back of your insurance card.
- Financial policy - Explains the policy for payment of services (English / Spanish)