Thank you for choosing Texas Children's Pediatrics Spring Branch. We look forward to caring for your children and are dedicated to their health and well-being from birth through adolescence.
Our team provides a wide range of services for infants, children and adolescents including:
- Prenatal counseling
- Newborn and infant care, including state of Texas-required screenings
- Comprehensive well-child visits, including immunizations for all ages
- Adolescent care
- Treatment of acute and chronic illnesses
- Routine lab work and screening
- Developmental, hearing and vision screenings
- Camp; school and sports physicals
- Minor emergency care and treatment
- Same-day appointments for ill patients
- Ear piercing
- 24-hour emergency call service
- Separate exam waiting areas for well and ill patients
- Asthma care, including lung-function testing
The doctors at Texas Children's Pediatrics Spring Branch are certified by the American Board of Pediatrics and are specially trained in the healthcare needs of pediatric patients. Our physicians and staff are bilingual.
Appointments are required to see a physician.