Thank you for choosing Texas Children's Pediatrics Pearland. We are proud to be your children's doctors and focus on their health, nutrition and development. We hope to address your concerns as parents and help keep you informed on the latest health and safety information.
Our team provides a wide range of services for infants, children and adolescents including:
- Prenatal counseling
- Newborn and infant care, including state of Texas-required screenings
- Comprehensive well-child visits, including immunizations for all ages
- Adolescent care
- Treatment of acute and chronic illnesses
- Routine lab work and screening
- Vision screenings
- Camp; school and sports physicals
- Minor emergency care and treatment
- Same-day appointments for ill patients
- 24-hour emergency call service
The pediatricians at Texas Children's Pediatrics Pearland are certified by the American Board of Pediatrics. They have received specialized training in the needs of pediatric patients.
Texas Children's Pediatrics Pearland has admitting privileges at Texas Children's Hospital as well as newborn privileges at Texas Children's Pavilion for Women, The Methodist Hospital and The Woman's Hospital of Texas.