NOTICE: We have updated our hours of operations for the week. We will be closing at 5 p.m., Monday - Friday. We will be open on Saturdays. On 4/10/20, we will be closing early at 2:00 PM.
On behalf of the pediatricians and staff at Texas Children's Pediatrics Pasadena, thank you for selecting our practice. Your children's health, nutrition and development are our primary concerns. We also aim to address any of your concerns as parents and keep you abreast of the latest health and safety information.
Our team provides a wide range of services for infants, children and adolescents including:
- Prenatal counseling
- Newborn and infant care, including state of Texas-required screenings
- Comprehensive well-child visits, including immunizations for all ages
- Adolescent care
- Treatment of acute and chronic illnesses
- Routine lab work and screening
- Developmental, hearing and vision screenings
- Camp; school and sports physicals
- Minor emergency care and treatment
- Same-day appointments for ill patients
- 24-hour emergency call service
- Separate exam waiting areas for well and ill patients
- Repair of minor lacerations
The pediatricians in our practice have been specially trained to care for the unique needs of pediatric patients. Our physicians have admitting privileges at Texas Children's Hospital and Bayshore Medical Center.