Payment for medical services can be made by cash, personal check or credit card and is due at the time of service. It is the parent or guardian's responsibility to pay any deductible, co-pay or co-insurance required by the insurance provider. As a courtesy, our office will file claims with any of our Texas Children's Pedatrics-contracted insurance plans. Please bring your insurance card to every visit.
For more information about billing and payment practices, please view our financial policy.
Texas Children's Pediatrics currently accepts the health insurance plans listed below. To be sure a specific location accepts your insurance or if you do not see your plan listed here, please call your Texas Children's Pediatrics location and ask for assistance. Though we try to keep this list as current as possible, we always are adding new insurance plans to better serve you.
Remember to check with your insurance plan provider to verify that Texas Children's Pediatrics is in your network. In addition, please contact your plan provider for questions about the specific procedures your plan covers.
At this time, Texas Children’s Pediatrics does NOT participate in any Marketplace Exchange benefit plans.
Commercial Insurance Products
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna POS
- Aetna PPO
- BCBS BlueChoice PPO/EPO
- BCBS Blue Essentials (formerly HMO Blue of Texas)
- BCBS Par Plan
- Choice Care Network PPO (Humana)
- Cigna/GreatWest HMO
- Cigna/GreatWest POS
- Cigna/GreatWest PPO (including Cigna Local Plus and Cigna SureFit)
- Evolutions HealthCare PPO
- First Care Health Plans (a Baylor Scott & White Plan), Scott & White Health Plan
- First Health PPO (includes CCN and Coventry Health)
- Galaxy Health Network PPO
- Health Smart PPO (Health Payors now under the Health Smart network)
- Humana - HMO
- Humana - POS
- Humana - PPO
- Imagine Health PPO
- Independent Medical Systems EPO/PPO
- Memorial Hermann Health Plan PPO (Self Funded)
- Memorial Hermann Health Plan Select PPO (Fully Insured)
- Memorial Hermann Health Plan Edge PPO (MH Employees)
- MultiPlan - PHCS & Savility PPO
- MultiPlan - Beech St. PPO
- PacifiCare (UHC) HMO
- PacifiCare (UHC) PPO
- Premier Provider Network, Inc. PPO (NAPP & Family Care)
- Tricare PPO / HMO
- UHC (PacifiCare) Options PPO
- UHC (PacifiCare) non PPO products
- USA Managed Care Organization PPO
- USFHP (US Family Health Plan)
Many, but not all, Texas Children's Pediatrics locations accept the following Medicaid products. Please call your Texas Children's Pediatrics location for more information.
- CHIP - Texa Children's Health Plan
- CHIP Perinate - Texas Children's Health Plan
- Medicaid Mgd Care-Children with Special Healthcare Needs (CSHCN)