Thank you for selecting Texas Children's Pediatrics Midtown. We look forward to caring for your children and are dedicated to their health and well-being from birth through adolescence.
Our office provides a wide range of services to our patients and their families, including:
- Prenatal first visit
- Breastfeeding consultations
- Newborn and infant care, including state of Texas-required screenings
- Comprehensive well-child visits, including immunizations for all ages
- Adolescent care
- Treatment of acute and chronic illnesses
- Routine lab work and screening
- Developmental, hearing and vision screenings
- Camp; school and sports physicals
- Walk-in clinic for ill-patients
- Minor emergency care and treatment
- 24-hour emergency call service
- Separate exam waiting areas for well and ill patients
- Asthma care, including lung-function testing
The physicians at Texas Children's Pediatrics Midtown are certified by the American Board of Pediatrics. They have received special training to provide for the unique health care needs of pediatric patients. In addition to experienced pediatricians and nurse practitioner, we also have a breast-feeding consultant on staff. Atramaes Smith, B.S.N., R.N.C., serves as a liaison to parents of newborns. In addition to her training in Texas Health Steps, she also conducts well-child exams and offers education to our patients with asthma.
We have a walk-in clinic for sick patients from 8 am to 10:30 am, Monday through Friday. All well-child checkups require an appointment.