NOTICE: We have updated our hours of operations. We will be closed on Saturdays. On 4/10/20, we will be closing early at 2:00 PM.
The physicians at Texas Children's Pediatrics Memorial will be moving to three new locations, beginning April 20.
Dr. Ian Kavin
Texas Children's Pediatrics Green Park
7505 Main Street Ste. 450
Houston, Texas 77030
Dr. Olajumoke Odufuye
Texas Children's Pediatrics Cypress
13203 Fry Road Ste. 600
Cypress, Texas 77082
Dr. Noha Salem
Texas Children's Pediatrics West Houston
12606 W. Houston Center Blvd. Ste. 200
Houston, Texas 77082
To schedule your next appointment at your doctor's new office, please call the practice at the phone number listed above.
Texas Children's Pediatrics Memorial is a group of pediatricians dedicated to the health and well-being of your children from birth through adolescence. Our primary concerns are your children's health, nutrition and development.
Our team provides a wide range of services for infants, children and adolescents including:
- Prenatal counseling
- Newborn and infant care, including state of Texas-required screenings
- Comprehensive well-child visits, including immunizations for all ages
- Adolescent care
- Treatment of acute and chronic illnesses
- Routine lab work and screening
- Developmental, hearing and vision screenings
- Camp, school and sports physicals
- Minor emergency care and treatment
- Same-day appointments for ill patients
- Ear piercing
- 24-hour emergency call service
- Separate exam waiting areas for well and ill patients
- Asthma care, including lung-function testing
- First aid for pediatric trauma, including repair of minor lacerations
The pediatricians at Texas Children's Pediatrics Memorial are certified by the American Board of Pediatrics. Each physician has special training in the health care needs of pediatric patients.
Patients are seen by appointment only. Sick patients will be seen the same day and well patient checkups will be given the next available appointment. Texas Children's Pediatrics Memorial has admitting privileges at Texas Children's Hospital and Memorial Hermann Memorial City Medical Center.