NOTICE: We have updated our hours of operations. We will be closed on Saturdays. On 4/10/20, we will be closing early at 4:00 PM.
At Texas Children’s Pediatrics Houston Pediatric Associates, we consider building relationships one of our highest priorities in taking good care of our patients. We make it our goal to know our patients and their families and, in return, to have them know the physicians and staff who care for them. When this relationship is strong, patients get the care they deserve. Our goal is to treat our patients as we would want our own family members treated when they visit their medical team. We are proud of our office and the services we provide and consider it an honor to care for your children. When you are part of the HPA family, you can count on us to be there when you need us.
Our team provides a wide range of services for infants, children and adolescents including:
- Prenatal counseling
- Newborn and infant care, including state of Texas-required screenings
- Comprehensive well-child visits, including immunizations for all ages
- Adolescent care
- Treatment of acute and chronic illnesses
- Routine lab work and screening
- Developmental, hearing and vision screenings
- Camp, school and sports physicals
- Minor emergency care and treatment
- Saturday appointments for sick children and
- Same-day appointments for ill patients
- 24-hour emergency call service
- Asthma care, including lung-function testing and
- First aid for pediatric trauma, including repair of minor lacerations
Please note, patients are seen on an appointment-only basis.