NOTICE: We have updated our hours of operations. We will be closed on Saturdays. On 4/10/20, we will be closing early at 2:00 PM.
Thank you for choosing Texas Children's Pediatrics Heights (now located at 2200 Yale Street, Suite 120, Houston, TX 77008). Our primary concerns are the health, nutrition and development of each one of our patients from birth through adolescence. Our practice is a bilingual practice in which we speak both English and Spanish.
Our pediatricians are certified by the American Board of Pediatrics have received special training in the needs of pediatric patients. Our team provides a wide range of services for infants, children and adolescents including:
- Prenatal counseling
- Newborn and infant care, including state of Texas-required screenings
- Comprehensive well-child visits, including immunizations for all ages
- Adolescent care
- Treatment of acute and chronic illnesses
- Routine lab work and screening
- Developmental, hearing and vision screenings
- Camp; school and sports physicals
- Preventive medicine
- Spanish-speaking staff
- Minor emergency care and treatment
- Same-day appointments for ill patients
- 24-hour emergency call service
- Asthma care
- First aid for pediatric trauma, including repair of minor lacerations
There will be a $25 no-show fee for appointments not canceled at least two hours in advance.