Thank you for choosing Texas Children's Pediatrics Gulfgate. We are a community-based collaborative health and wellness program that provides an accessible medical home to children and families. Your children's health, social, educational and spiritual needs are our primary concerns.
Our doctors and staff at Texas Children's Pediatrics Gulfgate look forward to caring for your children, and are dedicated to their health and well-being from birth through adolescence. Our pediatricians have been specially trained to provide for the unique needs of pediatric patients, and are certified by the American Board of Pediatrics. We prefer to see patients on an appointment basis.
Our team provides a wide range of services for infants, children and adolescents including:
- Prenatal counseling
- Newborn and infant care, including state of Texas-required screenings
- Comprehensive well-child visits, including immunizations for all ages
- Adolescent care
- Treatment of acute and chronic illnesses
- Routine lab work and screening
- Developmental, hearing and vision screenings
- Camp; school and sports physicals
- Minor emergency care and treatment
- Same-day appointments for ill patients
- 24-hour emergency call service
- Separate exam waiting areas for newborn infants
- Asthma care, including lung-function testing
- First aid for pediatric trauma, including repair of minor lacerations
- Social work services
For sick patients only, an overnight call service with a registered nurse is available to answer urgent medical questions 24/7 by dialing our office number after hours.