NOTICE: We have updated our hours of operations for the week. We will be open Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. and closed on Saturday. Our late clinic will also be closed. On 4/10/20, we will be closing early at 2:00 PM.
Thank you for choosing Texas Children's Pediatrics Corinthian Pointe. We are a community-based collaborative health and wellness program that provides an accessible medical home to children and families. Your children's health, social, educational and spiritual needs are our primary concerns.
Our doctors and staff at Texas Children's Pediatrics Corinthian Pointe look forward to caring for your children, and are dedicated to their health and well-being from birth through adolescence. Our pediatricians have been specially trained to provide for the unique needs of pediatric patients. We work closely together for continuity of care and scheduling flexibility, which allows patients and parents to develop a strong relationship with your health-care provider. We prefer to see patients on an appointment basis, but we do accept walk-ins.
Our team provides a wide range of services for infants, children and adolescents from birth to 18 years, including:
- Prenatal counseling
- Newborn and infant care, including state of Texas-required screenings
- Comprehensive well-child visits, including immunizations for all ages
- Adolescent care
- Treatment of acute and chronic illnesses
- Routine lab work and screening
- Developmental, hearing and vision screenings
- Camp; school and sports physicals
- Minor emergency care and treatment
- Same-day appointments for ill patients
- 24-hour emergency call service
- Referral for specialist care
- Separate exam waiting area for newborn infants
- Asthma care
- First aid for pediatric trauma, including repair of minor lacerations
- Social work services
For an office visit, schedule an appointment or take advantage of our Walk-In Now program, a service designed to treat minor illnesses and injuries that arise unexpectedly. Learn more
Community Cares Program
As part of its goal to build a community of healthy children, Texas Children's Pediatrics Community Cares Program provides trusted, high-quality pediatric medical services for children who otherwise would seek care from emergency rooms or possibly go without care or treatment due to low family incomes and/or lack of health insurance. Regardless of the family’s financial situation, the Community Cares Program provides healthcare to children from birth to age 18 and offers the opportunity to develop a trusting, long-term relationship with a board certified pediatrician.