At Texas Children's Pediatrics Cinco Ranch, our goals are to promote well being through preventive medicine and anticipatory guidance, provide appropriate treatment for acute illness and offer insight for optimal management of chronic disease. Patients are seen by appointment only.
Our team provides a wide range of services for infants, children and adolescents including:
- Prenatal counseling
- Newborn and infant care, including state of Texas-required screenings
- Comprehensive well-child visits, including immunizations for all ages
- Adolescent care
- Treatment of acute and chronic illnesses
- Routine lab work and screening
- Developmental, hearing and vision screenings
- Camp, school and sports physicals
- Saturday morning appointments for urgent care only
- After-hours call service
- The pediatricians at Texas Children's Pediatrics Cinco Ranch are certified by the American Board of Pediatrics, and each member of our team has received special training to deal with the needs of our pediatric patients.
Texas Children's Pediatrics Cinco Ranch has newborn and admitting privileges at Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital.