Disable pop-up blockers on your mobile device or computer if prompts do not appear.
1. Open Settings App from your home screen
2. Select Site Settings
3. Select Pop ups and Redirects
4. Toggle to "Allowed"
1. Open Settings App in iOS
2. Select Safari
3. Toggle the switch next to "Block Pop-ups" to the OFF position
Chrome (Mac or Windows):
1. Click the Customize and control Google Chrome menu (the three dots in the upper right corner)
2. Select Settings.
3. Click Advanced at the bottom.
4. Under Privacy and security, click the Content Settings button.
5. Select Pop-ups and redirects.
6. To disable the pop-up blocker uncheck the Blocked (recommended) box.
1. From the Safari menu, select Preferences
2. Click Websites at the top of the window
3. Select Pop-up Windows.
4. To disable the pop-up blocker select Allow next to When visiting other websites.
Internet Explorer 9 and later (windows)
1. Click the GEAR icon and select Internet Options.
2. Select the Privacy tab. Uncheck Turn on Pop-up Blocker to disable the pop-up blocker.
3. Click the Settings button to disable pop-up blockers for specific sites.
4. Click OK.
1. Select the three horizontal bars in the upper right corner.
2. Select Options.
3. Select the Privacy and Security tab.
4. To disable the pop-up blocker, uncheck the Block pop-up windows box below Permissions.
5. Close the window.
6. Click OK.
1. Select Preferences from the Firefox menu.
2. Select the Privacy and Security tab.
3. To disable the pop-up blocker, uncheck the Block pop-up windows box below Permissions.
4. Close the window.
5. Click OK.