Texas Children's Pediatrics (TCP) physicians provide primary care, diagnosis, management and well care follow up for ill infants, children and adolescents in a TCP practice site location.
Texas Children's Pediatrics physicians also can take advantage of the resources that Texas Children’s has to offer and also offers physicians an array of the following benefits:
Competitive Base Salary with Bonus Potential
Paid time off for Vacation, Sick Time or CME
At Texas Children’s Hospital, physicians can choose from benefits including:
- Health and dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement, 403(b) and 457 plans
- Long term disability
- Health-care and child-care flexible spending accounts
Practice Management support including:
- Managed-care contracting
- Practice support staff managed and recruited by Texas Children’s Pediatrics
Marketing support with the power of the Texas Children’s Brand
If you are a physician interested in applying for Physician opportunity within a TCP practice site location, please complete the following:
- Email your “CV” (Curriculum Vitae) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please indicate which practice location (s) you are interested in
Please indicate you are Board Certified or a Non-Board Certified physician. For Non- Board Certified physicians, please also include a copy of either your USMLE or COMPLEX scores along with your CV.
- The following opportunities are currently available; however, it is possible that a location indicated here may no longer be available. (when offers have been extended to a candidate)
- Capital Pediatric Group Central – Serving the community for over 40 years.
- East side of Austin (New Location) – Practice will cater to families with and without insurance.
- Missouri City - Weekdays only (M, T, W, F) - Required Credentials: MD - Candidate must have Primary Care Practice experience.