Texas Children’s Pediatrics is dedicated to providing the very best for our patients and their families. That commitment remains stronger than ever today as we confront this current challenging and changing situation. As always, we are proud to offer you the same great care you know and trust – with the safest, most convenient ways to access it.
Appointments are now available for all ages – well and sick visits.
Schedule an Appointment
Well Visits (immunizations and well checks) →
Current patients with a MyChart account
Schedule a new well appointment, reschedule an existing well appointment PreCheck-in to your appointment and even add yourself to a wait list in MyChart.
PreCheck-in from MyChart helps keep you safe: PreCheck-in makes it easy for you to prepare for your upcoming appointment and helps minimize the amount of direct contact you have with our staff, assisting with a paperless transaction process to help reduce the risk of transmitting germs, which helps keep you safe.
- Schedule a new well appointment, reschedule an existing well appointment PreCheck-in to your appointment and even add yourself to a wait list in MyChart.
- Call one of our Texas Children’s Pediatrics practices.
Sick Visits →
To schedule a sick visit, please contact your Texas Children’s Pediatrics practice by phone.
- To schedule a sick visit, please contact your Texas Children’s Pediatrics practice by phone.
- We are able to offer video visits for many sick visits and follow up care. If you have an upcoming appointment, please let the office know if you are interested in a video visit.
How We're Keeping You Safe
Texas Children’s Pediatrics will allow one or two parents or caregivers over 18 years of age to accompany each patient to appointments.
To help protect our patients and staff – if at all possible – we ask that you not bring siblings, children or other visitors younger than 18 years of age. Please know, we are here to care for any patient who needs us.
Once you arrive →
You and your child’s temperature will be taken. You will also be asked a series of symptom-related questions.
After you pass the screening process, you will be issued a mask. Please wear this mask at all times for the duration of your visit at any of our sites.
We ask that you please practice appropriate social distancing and stay approximately 6 feet away from others whenever and wherever possible, including waiting in line.
For patients completing a video visit →
Meeting with a provider by video visit is a convenient way to receive care without coming to the practice in person.
You can use a web browser on your computer or an app on a mobile device to start a video visit. Mobile devices are preferred, because the MyChart app makes it easy to access your visit and most mobile devices already have the appropriate camera and microphone setup for video visits.
COVID-19 Testing →
All Texas Children’s locations are actively screening in order to minimize exposure risk to our patients, families, staff and providers. In addition, some patients may need COVID-19 testing. At Texas Children’s locations, testing is available only as directed by a Texas Children’s provider and not open to the general public.
Health authorities encourage residents to get tested for COVID-19 if you think you have it or were in contact with someone who tested positive.
- You should contact your primary care physician or see the below publicly available testing resources. If your child does not have a primary pediatrician, you can contact one of our Texas Children’s Pediatrics locations to become a patient. (To note, only established Texas Children’s Pediatrics patients are eligible for testing at Texas Children’s. All others should refer to the below resources.)
Urgent & emergency care →
Please contact your Texas Children’s Pediatrics practice by phone. We look forward to seeing you soon. Thank you for trusting us to care for your family.